Screen for temperature before access
Set up the Thermal Camera by your entrance and the system alerts staff when a high temperature is detected. The touch-free smart camera design allows your employees to keep working at a safe distance while scanning for temperatures.
Customize for your needs
Thermal Cameras can also be added to a Sanitizing Tunnel, Station, or Wall so that you can take temperatures while people are sanitizing. along with:
- touch-free hand sanitizer dispenser
- thermal temperature camera
- people counter for capacity management
- fully branded available
- full and half sizes
- Shopping Centers
- Civic Buildings
- Sporting Arenas
- Construction Sites
- Train Stations
- Bus Stations
Ultra Face Recognition Terminals
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target’s temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid
- Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Watchdog design and tamper function
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- NTP, manually time synchronization, and auto synchronization
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Imports and export data to the device from the client software
- * Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.
- * In order to get an accurate temperature, after the device is powered on, you should wait for 90 min to warm the device up.
Temperature Range: 86°F to 113°F
Sensor: Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor
Resolution: 120 x 160
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Measurement Accuracy: 0.1°F, without black body calibration
Measurement Deviation: ± 0.9°F, without black body calibration
Measuring Distance: 1 to 6.5 feet
Type: Touch screen
Operation Method: Touch Screen
Pixel: 2 MP
Wired Network: Support, 10/100/1000 Mbps self-adaptive
Card Type: Mifare 1 card
Working Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F). For temperature measurement: 10 °C to 35 °C (50 °F to 95 °F)
Working Humidity: 10 to 90%
Application Environment: Indoor and windless environment use only
PURCHASE, FINANCE, OR RENT
To align with everyone’s interest, we offer 3 options. The sanitization units can be rented or purchased. In addition, they can be provided with additional services such as a crew and hygienic products. You can also choose from a neutral unit or one with your own design (branded / or corporate identity).
Because there are so many options, our prices are customized.
But one thing you can be sure of is that these sanitization units are financially a lot more interesting than fully automated units. In addition, they can often be delivered faster.
Discover how our sanitization tunnels and mobile sanitizing units make the difference.
Interested? Contact us immediately: email@example.com or by phone at 239-234-2822.
Disinfect can be used for:
Office buildings, supermarkets, festivals or events, schools, concert halls, shopping centers, restaurants, catering establishments, retail stores/malls, public buildings, care centers, hospitals, train & bus stations, and more!
Sanitizing Tunnels & Thermal Camera Financing Available for Commercial Businesses and Municipalities.
- Leasing & Financing Structures Available
- 24 to 60-month terms
- 100% Financing options available
- Financing from $5,000 up to $500,000